MBBS in Bangladesh is preferrable for Indian students as Bangladesh is a bordering country with India. Especially it is well-connected with Assam, West Bengal, Meghalaya and Tripura. So travelling cost is very low and obtaining VISA is simple. Moreover many Indian banks offer ATM cards that works fine in Bangladesh. Large number of Indian medical graduates from Bangladesh are properly employed in India. Weather and food habits in Bangladesh are similar to that of India.
TOP Medical Colleges in Bangladesh: (5 Years)
- Prime Medical College, Rangpur, USD 41,000 With Hostel
- Enam Medical College, Dhaka, USD 50,000 Without Hostel
- Green Life Medical College, Dhaka, USD 42,000 Without Hostel
- International Medical College, Tongi, USD 42,000 With Hostel
- Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka, USD 48,000 With Hostel
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka, USD 44,000 With Hostel
- Popular Medical College, Dhaka, USD 45,000 With Hostel
- North Bengal Med. College, Sirajganj, USD 38,000 With Hostel
- Moonno Medical College, Manikgong, USD 41,500 With Hostel
- Bangladesh Medical College* Dhaka USD 48,000 No Hostel
- Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Med. College, Sylhet, USD 42,950 With Hostel
- Sylhet Women Medical College, USD 39,000 With Hostel
- Park View Medical College, Sylhet, USD 35,000 With Hostel
- North East Medical College, Sylhet, USD 41,000 With Hostel
- Kumudini Medical College, Tangail, USD 43,100 With Hostel
- Southern Medical College, Chittagong With Hostel
- BGC Trust Medical College, Chittagong, USD 36,000 Without Hostel
- TMSS Medical College, Bogura, USD 39,000 With Hostel & Food
- Brahman Baria Medical College, USD 36,000 With Hostel
- Barind Medical College, Rajshahi, USD 37,000 With Hostel
- Any other Medical College as per Choice of a Student
Food expense is extra in all Medical Colleges at around 50,000 Taka Yearly.
All Colleges are Recognized by MNC and WHO.
Complete English Medium Course, Class, and Campus.
Indian Course, Syllabus, and Books are followed there.
Fees Structure may be changed for Indian Currency value or revised by the college.
MBBS in Bangladesh: Eligibility Criteria
More than 1 year gap in HS (CLASS XII) or CLASS X is not allowed.
A Student must obtain the marks in 3 (Three) Qualifying Exams:
- To obtain Qualifying Marks in NEET 2021 or 2022.
- At least 60% in HS / Class XII with 60% in PCB & 60% in Bio or GPA 3.5 points.
- At least 60% marks or GPA 3.5 points in HSLC or Class X.
However, Bangladesh Medical College* Enam Medical College * Dhaka National Medical College* and two other Medical Colleges require higher percentage of marks.
**A Student must have a Valid Passport or Applied for.