MBBS admission in Private Medical Colleges in India is done in the 15% seats according to State-wise (All India) Counselling.
However, a few seats can be obtained under MANAGEMENT or NRI quota at 12 Lacs onward per year.
In this case, a student should have excellent marks in HS / Class XII and a good Score in NEET 2020 only.
Dentistry and Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery
- BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) 4 yrs / Rs.12 L onwards.
Our Dental Colleges are duly permitted by DCI (Dental Council of India) and recognized by AICTE etc.
- BAMS (Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)5 yrs / Rs. 12 L onwards.
Our Ayurvedic Medical Colleges are duly permitted by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) etc.
*Eligibility: A students must obtain the marks in two qualifying Exams:
- At least 55% marks in PCB of HS / Class XII with 60% in Biology.
- To obtain minimum Qualifying Marks in NEET 2020 only.
Nursing, Pharmacy &Para-Medical Courses
- GNM 3 yrs /1.8 Lacs
- BSc Nursing 4 yrs /2.1 Lacs.
- D Pharm ( Diploma in Pharmacy) 2 yrs/ Rs. 1.1 Lacs,
- B Pharm (Bachelor in Pharmacy) 4yrs / 3.0Lacs,
- Pharm D (Doctor in Pharmacy) 5+1 yrs / 10 Lacs.
- BSc AnaesthesiaTechnology(3 yrs /3.3 L)
- BSc Operation Theatre Technology (3 yrs /2.8 L)
- BSc Imaging Technology (3 yrs /2.8 L)
- BSc Cardiac Care Technology (3 yrs /4.2 L)
- BSc Laboratory Technology (3 yrs /2.5 L)
(Hostel fees for Food & Lodging within 50-60 K yearly.)
*All Colleges are in Bangalore and some other Cities having good connectivity.
*All are recognized by the Govt. of India or Govt. of Karnataka
*Course Fees may be revised by the respective Colleges from time to time.
Eligibility: At least 45% marks in PCB and also 45% in aggregate of HS / Class XIIand minimum of 45% in PCM is also admissible in Pharmacy courses.